As a pest management professional, you have learned that not all customers are home when you are providing monthly, quarterly, or annual pest control service or inspections. Your goal is to provide the best pest management approach for your customers which can be quite challenging when your customer is not present.
This is why the sales tools called “leave behinds” are so critical to your success. A leave behind is an item such as a flyer, brochure, gift, or other tangible item that is left on a table, around a door knob, or handed to an individual to help them understand your service(s) and encourage them to contact you for additional information. A leave behind is an important reminder of who you are and what you offer as well as a tool to educate and foster interest in doing new or additional business with your company.
Offering TAP® Pest Control Insulation to new and existing customers as a preventative approach to pest management, may not initially make sense to them. They must understand that TAP® is first and foremost an EPA-registered pesticide that happens to be in the form of an insulation. Leave behinds are a great way to introduce the concept by sharing the benefits of TAP® that appeal to your customer.
To coordinate and market your TAP® Pest Control Insulation service offering, you can take advantage of the following leave behinds:
- The TAP® Tri-Fold Brochure
- TAP® Door Knockers
- What’s In The Attic (WITA) Flyer
Each of these are ideal for the following reasons:
1. They are high-quality materials with identical branding helping your company maintain a professional image.
2. Each piece begins with an engaging sales headline to help the reader understand the purpose quickly
3. Each piece provides key takeaways with messaging that is quickly understood
4. They are brief and to-the-point.
5. Each piece provides an area to offer your contact information when interest is generated.
When the opportunity to connect with your client is not a face-to-face one, you and your team can increase sales by providing customers with the knowledge of your service offerings with the TAP® Leave Behinds.
Learn more about the TAP® Leave Behinds.
Contact us for more information and tips on how to use each sales tool.