During the Winter months, natural disasters, or other uncontrollable events, shipping can be interrupted at anytime with little warning. Pest Control Insulation closely monitors warnings & weather occurrences for these potential delays. Deliveries will NOT be guaranteed if there are any weather warnings or alerts in your area.
We recommend the following steps to plan ahead and avoid unnecessary weather-related delivery delays including:
- Keep a sufficient amount of insulation on hand at all times
- Place your order at least 5-7 business days in advance of your sold service
- Call when placing your order when a specific delivery date is necessary
- Remember that guaranteed deliveries will be limited to certain areas
NOTE: Shipments delayed due to storms or natural disasters are not eligible for a refund/credit.
Weather Update as of February 22, 2019 at 1:00 PM ET
Due to inclement weather, service is being affected throughout the country. We appreciate your patience during this time and will route shipments to final destinations as soon as it is safe to do so. If you have any questions about a shipment, please contact us at (770) 766-6050.
Service has been delayed to the following locations and the surrounding areas:
- Arizona — Flagstaff
- Colorado — Denver, Grand Junction
- Iowa — Cherokee
- Minnesota — Duluth, Mankato, Minneapolis, Shotley
- Nebraska — Grand Island, Scottsbuff
- Nevada — Reno
- North Dakota — Bismarck, Fargo, Grand Forks
- Utah — Salt Lake City
- Wisconsin — Appleton, Eau Claire, Rice Lake, Wausau
- Wyoming — Casper
Carriers are now charging $250 for cancelling truckload drop trailer deliveries less than 48 hours before delivery (48 hours does not include weekends or holidays). If you need to cancel a truckload or drop trailer, please call us well in advance to avoid being charged additional fees.
Have questions or need to track a delivery?
We invite you to contact us at (770) 766-6050 Ext. 1 for Vicki (Insulation). Ext. 2 for Melissa (Insulation), or Ext. 3 for Kristi (Supplies & Machines).