Each year brings new opportunities for success. Pest Management and Wildlife professionals across the U.S. are finding success with TAP® Pest Control Insulation. Offering TAP® Pest Control Insulation is a perfect complement to your current pest management and/or wildlife program. There are two unique programs that pay big dividends for both you and your customer.
Attic Capping is when TAP® Pest Control Insulation is blown directly on top of the existing insulation to enhance the home’s thermal envelope and to add the additional layer of pest protection. The attic cap presentation reduces wear and tear on the homes heating and cooling system, increase energy efficiency, controls pests and provides noticeable comfort. To learn more about the steps of a traditional attic cap with TAP® Pest Control Insulation, click here.
When insulation is damaged or soiled due to pest presence such as nesting, animal waste, or chewed wiring, bacteria can build up causing damage to the structure of the home and health issues for the home’s occupants. Attic restoration involves:
- Removing the attic’s insulation using specialized vacuums
- Providing any exclusion work necessary to prevent any rodents from returning to the attic
- Sanitizing or disinfecting the attic space
- Prepping the attic space for new insulation
- Blowing a fresh layer of TAP® Pest Control Insulation to the recommended r-value (energy code) for the particular area of the country in which the customer resides.
- Installing the attic card and warranty
Ready to learn more? Contact us today for additional information. Regardless of program, 2018 is the year of add-on services. Make your decisions wisely as they can build your business while increasing customer loyalty.